Dr. Attarbashi graduated from College of Medicine in University of Baghdad. He started his medical practice in the 90s in Iraq and then later in UAE.
Dr. Attarbashi has more than 15 years of experience as a consultant pediatrician in Al Baraha Hospital in the UAE (MOH) where he was appointed as the head of Pediatric Department. His expertise covers diverse pediatric fields: – from general pediatric care to newborns intensive care and complicated childhood health issues.
Education & Training
- Arab Board of Pediatrics (C.A.B.P)
- ECFMG – USA
- IBCLC – USA
- Iraqi Medical Association
- Jordan Medical Association
- Emirates Medical Association /Pediatric Society
- Emirates Medical Association /Neonatal Society
- UAE/ EMA – Lactation Consultants Society, ( Social Secretary )