Dr. Zuhair Mahmandar
Consultant Neonatologist (Ireland)
Dr. Zuhair Mahmandar Worked previously for the last 27 years in the Hospitals of Dubai Health Authority, Dubai Government where he developed his extensive experience and skills in diagnosis, treatment and prevention of pediatrics, Dr. Mahmandar established a special set of skills in management of health related issues of pediatric patients, neonates and people of determination in term of holistic approach in diagnosis, treatment and prevention of disease and health issues from birth till adolescence.
Dr. Zuhair have special interest in voluntary work in medical field in term of support of people of determination by raising awareness in the community about their inclusion in community and he is currently part of multiple local & international organizations such as:
- Member of Down Syndrome International
- Health Counselor of Sharjah Humanitarian City & Early Intervention Center – UAE, Sharjah.
- Co-Founder of First UAE Down Syndrome Association.
- Head of the Medical Committee of UAE Down Syndrome Association – Dubai.
Marina Medical Center in Dubai strive to provide the best quality healthcare service and improve health outcome from birth till adolescence by offering wide range of services including but not limited to:
- Health Assessment & General Checkup.
- Growth Assessment for pediatrics and neonates.
- Pre-School Assessment and Vaccination Programs.
- Asthma and Allergies Problems.
- Axxeima and Skin Problems.
- Gastro-intestinal Problems
- Ear, Nose & Throat Problems
- Autism, Hyperactivity & ADH
+971 4 399 9939